Sunday, March 27, 2011

Embers Breaks Manifesto

It's basically about drum's.

The music is created in 145 bpm so IT IS NO Big beat, Drum & Bass , Breakbeat or Jungle.

The drums are specifically made whit many ''sticks'' and ''snare rollings'' what create this fast aspect of the track at 145 bpm.

Why the name ''Embers Breaks'' ?

My big brother aleways call me ''Pecavi'' as music artist which means fire/flamme and for me music ( a song ) is like an embers that burn till the end ...

I understand that new genre that comes out from nowhere and principally not from a dnb star or shit like this can bulverse u, but have some kind of respect cause i do music for 11 years now, the first musical groupe that i lovded was the prodigy the sounds just punched me in the face when i was like 6...

My work is not even dedicated to them, after few years or producing i've remarked that they was up to create a new genre, at this time i was thinking even that it is a new style but it wasn't. I workted on this and voila ''Embers Breaks''

My style looks like dnb but it is more slower than dnb , drums are more light and flexible but also powerfuls.


i've achieved what prodigy was trying to create and that's it .
New musical style ''Embers Breaks''

No comments:

Post a Comment